- Site Content. By using or accessing this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The material and information on this website is protected by law, including copyright law. Except as otherwise specifically provided, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form and in any manner without ShipGooder’s prior written permission. You may not mirror any material contained on this website or any other server. Permission is hereby granted for you to make a single copy of documents or material published by ShipGooder on this website solely for informational purposes and for non-commercial use within your organization, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and legends. ShipGooder does not authorize any other use of the information or material provided.
- Term. Your account membership shall commence upon the date of registration. Accounts will be active unless we terminate it or you notify us by telephone, mail, or e-mail (receipt of which must be confirmed by email reply from us) of your decision to terminate your account. When you sign-up for an account, ShipGooder may send you emails concerning updates to the site and special promotions. When placing an order for the first time on ShipGooder, certain credit card companies require verification which can take up to 1 business day. Most verification request are done in less than 1 hour or in some cases instantly. Accounts on ShipGooder.com are for active residents of the United States and Canada as all shipments on ShipGooder.com must originate in the United States or Canada.
- Changes to Account/User Agreement. We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice. You signify that you agree to be bound by such changes by using a Service after changes are made to this Agreement.
- Fees and Payments. You agree to immediately pay, or pay upon such terms as are agreed between the Company and you, the related service fees and any other charges incurred in connection with your user name and password for the Service (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the transaction was initiated. Depending on your banking institute, and where your credit card origin is, there may be additional charges for processing this fee that ShipGooder has no control over (International Banking Charges, Processing Fees, etc.). We will bill all charges automatically to your credit card or prepaid account or in accordance with such method as the Company may agree to from time to time. Unless we state in writing otherwise, all fees and charges are non-refundable including amounts deposited in prepaid accounts (ShipGooder Credits). In some cases, where the ShipGooder Credits are in large amount as defined by ShipGooder, a credit application may be required to continue to use ShipGooder.com. ShipGooder Credits can only be applied to shipments that originate from the Credit Card’s associated address that was used to purchase the ShipGooder Credits. For clarity, if you purchased ShipGooder Credits from a Credit Card that has a U.S. address associated with it, you can use the ShipGooder Credits only for Shipments made from the U.S. ShipGooder Credits are not transferable between US and Canadian accounts. We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges at any time without notice. If you would like to use a different method of payment, or if you are unable to meet your payment obligations, or if your information in relation to your payment method changes, or if you believe someone has accessed the Service using your user name and password without your authorization, you must notify us immediately. Ultimately, you are responsible for any and all fees or charges incurred in connection with your username and password through using ShipGooder.com.
- Rate Information. Rate information published on this website is subject to change without notice. ShipGooder has no control over such rate information and your reliance on any such rate information will be done solely at your “own risk”. ShipGooder may make improvements and/or changes to this website and/or information at any time without notice. Any references to non-ShipGooder products or services on this website are for information purposes only and do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of such products or services by ShipGooder or any other third party. Rates on ShipGoodder for couriers we do not ship with could be either Retail or List rates for each carrier. Rate currency is based on the origin address. If you are placing an order from the US, the price is in USD. If your are placing an order from Canada, the price is in CDN.
- Accuracy of Provided Information: ShipGooder is not responsible for information submitted by Users or Account holders on the ShipGooder website or within the use of ShipGooder Services. Users or Account holders are responsible for the accuracy of the information that is used in conjunction with the ShipGooder website and the Services offered. This includes, but is not limited to, information concerning the User and Package Criterion (To, From, Type of Service, Weight, Dimensions, Content, etc.). Neither ORIGIN nor DESTINATION addresses may be altered on prepared labels nor while the shipment is en route to the recipient. Users are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information entered and back-charges will apply if changes are made to the information entered on ShipGooder.com which incur additional charges from the courier. These charges will be immediately due and payable to ShipGooder.com or the Courier direct. The USPS has deployed processing equipment capable of capturing package weight and dimensions for the purpose of verifying that the correct rate has been paid for shipments (Automated Package Verification (APV)). In the event that the USPS rated value is different than what you paid on ShipGooder we will, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, reach out to you for payment of the additional charges.
- Prohibitive items and Dangerous Goods: It is the User’s responsibility to ensure the items that are being shipped or electronically transferred are of legal content and substance. Users are encouraged to review the Courier’s Terms and Conditions, along with restrictions on items that can be shipped by the Courier (lithium batteries, combustible items, etc), before selecting the Courier on ShipGooder. ShipGooder is not responsible for the contents of the items that are being shipped or electronically transferred. Users are solely responsible for the items they ship and electronically transfer.
- Refunds. Refund requests must be made within one week of purchasing a label. Refund requests that occur after one week from the purchase of a label will not be processed. You will have two options for a refund. Option 1: A 5% processing fee will apply if the refund is made to your credit card or PayPal Account if the request is made 7 days from the purchase date. This 5% processing fee covers the administrative and transaction costs associated with the refund. If the request for refund is made after 7 days, and the label is eligible for refund, a 10% processing and administrative fee will apply. Option 2: A full refund is issued in the form of ShipGooder Credits. These ShipGooder credits will sit in your account for use in re-purchasing your label or for use on future shipment purchases. Upon selecting a method for payment, simply select ShipGooder Credits and you will be able to use the refunded amount for your current shipment. If the refunded amount is not enough to cover your current purchase, you can purchase the difference by purchasing additional ShipGooder credits or by purchasing the difference on your credit card or Paypal account. Carrier regulations may dictate when the refund can be processed by ShipGooder. In some cases, refunds may take up to 2 weeks due to carrier restrictions. In other cases, they can be processed immediately. Disputing a charge with your payment provider is NOT the correct process for getting a refund with ShipGooder. Simply email us at [email protected] and we will be glad to help you. Any disputes with payment providers that are made against ShipGooder will be responded to with evidence supporting the charges and referencing our Term and Conditions.
10.1 ShipGooder does not provide or perform services with respect to goods which are, or are in our opinion, dangerous goods. This includes, but is not limited to, those specified in the:
- International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Technical Instructions
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) code
- European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR)
- Other national or international rules applicable to the transport of, or the performance of other services regarding, dangerous goods.
10.2 User certifies, by transacting a shipment with ShipGooder that your shipment does not contain a prohibited item as specified in section 8.1 in ICAO Annex 17 or other national or international regulations that govern aviation security. The responsibility and liability from ignoring these regulations and Carrier restrictions lies with the User.
10.3 Shipments transacted on ShipGooder.com through the User selected Carrier may be subject to security screening including x-ray, explosive trace detection and other security screening methods. Depending on the User Selected Carrier, you acknowledge and accept that your shipment may be opened and examined.
10.4 ShipGooder does not accept shipments that contain prohibited items.
10.5 DHL: DHL prices on ShipGooder are for customers that DO NOT have pre-existing DHL accounts. If you have a pre-existing DHL account, please use your DHL account to ship your packages. If you do have an account with DHL and you use ShipGooder to ship your DHL packages, your account can be terminated with ShipGooder. If you did have a DHL account, however you cancelled it, you are permitted to use ShipGooder’s exclusive DHL rates. For DHL Terms and Conditions, please visit: http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/express/shipping/shipping_advice/terms_conditions.html#service_guarantee. All DHL Shipments facilitated through ShipGooder.com are bound by these restrictions and limitations set forth in the DHL Terms and Conditions.
11. Insurance on Service: ShipGooder does not warrant or provide insurance directly on items being shipped or electronically transmitted. Users are encouraged to review the Courier’s or Insurance provider’s Terms and Conditions along with their insurance coverage, before selection of Courier. If coverage was purchased using a third party insurance provided or courier insurance on ShipGooder, claims associated with the package or electronic transmission must be made with that insurance provider and not ShipGooder. ShipGooder is not responsible for any claims or subsequent damages resulting from lost, delayed or damage packages. ShipGooder uses a third-party insurance provider (Transgaurdian), over the $80 (envelope) to $100 (package) insurance limit provided by USPS, to cover packages when additional insurance is purchased on ShipGooder.com. Please note that if you have an insurance claim, you must contact us within 10 days of your shipment date so we can aid in opening your claim with the courier or guiding you on the process. In addition, insurance claims require original receipts of items that were damaged and all packaging must be retained for inspection upon the insurance companies discretion. Original receipts and packaging is a requirement for the insurance claim and the insurance company may require inspection of packaging and damaged goods to validate the claim. Insufficient packaging (box, tape, stuffing, etc.) for the weight and item being shipped is not covered by any insurance provided so it is highly advisable to take a picture of your package before it is shipped or your claim may be denied for insufficient packaging. External packaging must be sufficient for the items being shipped and internal packaging material must protect your items. Your claim can only include items that are listed on your original labels to which you have documentation for. Insurance does not cover delayed packages. Additional information may be required to process your claim. If an insurance claim is denied from the courier or from the third-party insurance provider, ShipGooder.com cannot assist any further.
12.1 Shipping Issues: Issues arising from delayed, lost or damaged packages must be addressed to the Courier that was selected by the Customer and is not the responsibility of ShipGooder. ShipGooder will not provide refunds for shipments that do not meet service guarantee’s or estimated delivery dates by a courier. We will, however, help you to address your issues with the courier. Some couriers (for example CanPar) will not ship to PO boxes. Although a label may be produced, the shipment may be held as undeliverable to PO boxes. ShipGooder is not responsible for packages that are not picked up by the courier from the customer however we will make every attempt to help our customers resolve issues with the courier. Typical package pickup times by most couriers occur between the times of 9am to 6pm (local time). First Class Envelope services from USPS do not have tracking capabilities. ShipGooder is also not responsible for packages that do not have a label, correct label, duplicate labels (labels from other couriers on package), or damage to the label. If a return fee for packages that have issues is charged to ShipGooder, you the customer, are responsible for these fees and the cost of the original shipment. ShipGooder does not pickup or facilitate the shipment of packages, we simply provided discounted labels. If a package is being sent internationally, delays due to customs are not covered under the carriers service guarantees. If a shipment is refused, if additional information is required by the courier from the receiver/shipper (you the customer), or if their are duties/taxes due, these must be addressed by you the customer. If the package is stopped or sent back due to these reasons, a refund cannot be issued.
12.2 Fraudulent Shipments: If a package is deemed to be fraudulent by ShipGooder, its banking partners or law enforcement, ShipGooder will log this with the appropriate authorities and online sources. Fraudulent shipments will lead to your package being intercepted, without return. Further action will be initiated by ShipGooder with the proper authorities and online sources. Items that are intercepted can be used to recover the cost and time associated with fraudulent transaction. Fraudulent shipments include the incorrect entry of the weight or dimensions on a package where additional fees are to be collected, to which their is a refusal to pay or no response.
13. Courier Terms and Conditions: Users and Account holders of ShipGooder.com are responsible for reviewing and accepting the Terms and Conditions as well as the Privacy Policies of Carriers that are offered on their respective websites prior to completing a transaction on ShipGooder.com. These include, but are not limited to, TNT, USPS, UPS, FedEx, Canada Post, CanPar and other couriers listed on ShipGooder.com.
14. Limitations on Use. Only one individual may access the Service at a time using the user name, password or account profile provided by ShipGooder, unless we agree otherwise. You agree not to use the Services for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Service if, in our opinion, your use of the Service may violate specific carriers’ regulations and/or terms and agreements, any laws, regulations or rulings, infringe upon another person’s rights or violate the terms of this Agreement. Also, we may refuse to grant you a user name that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive. If a shipment is deemed to be fraudulent, or there is evidence of fraud in relation to other account usage, ShipGooder reserves the right to Void the label and/or have the package returned to sender. In such cases, ShipGooder has the right to send information concerning the fraud to concerned parties including local authorities.
15. Third Party Web Sites. ShipGooder may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other websites maintained by third parties. The links to any such third party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content of any linked website is not under the control of ShipGooder and should you decide to access any such website, you do so entirely at your own risk. The provision of a link to a third party website does not mean that ShipGooder endorses, authorizes or sponsors any such website or that ShipGooder is affiliated with such third party.
16. Postings. All postings by you or other users become the property of ShipGooder which reserves the right to edit all postings prior to publication or electronic dissemination. Responses to questions posted by users of the website are for general informational purposes only and shall not be construed to be a recommendation or endorsement of any products or services by ShipGooder.
17. Intellectual Property. The text, graphics, images, video, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property available through the Services is the property of ShipGooder, Inc. or the property of other third parties and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless you have our written consent, you may not sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the content received through the Services to anyone. “ShipGooder” and the ShipGooder logos are trade-marks of ShipGooder, Inc. All rights reserved.
18. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY, YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN AT YOUR OWN RISK. SHIPGOODER AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSORS (“SHIPGOODER PARTIES”) WILL NOT BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “EXCLUDED DAMAGES”), WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ANY OF THE SHIPGOODER PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE SHIPGOODER PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICE.
18.1 Temporary revision to all carrier/courier service guarantees: In regards to the recent pandemic caused by COVID-19; although all shipping operations have been deemed “critical infrastructure” and will continue, effective immediately, (March 2020) and until further notice, any Service Guarantee is suspended for all domestic and international U.S.A. and CANADIAN originated shipments at all service levels. For more please refer to carrier/carrier specific links:
19. Indemnification. YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SHIPGOODER AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUB-CONTRACTORS AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, ACTION, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LEGAL FEES, THAT MAY AT ANY TIME BE INCURRED BY REASON OF VIRUS OR ANY OTHER DESTRUCTIVE FEATURE RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR LINKAGE WITH THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY A THIRD PARTY HAVING A BASIS IN CONTRACT OR TORT, IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT, INTERFERENCE WITH CONTRACT OR PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, MISREPRESENTATION, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCTS LIABILITY OR STRICT PRODUCTS LIABILITY.
20. General. This Agreement contains the final and entire agreement between us regarding your use of the Services and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous oral or written agreements regarding your use of the Services. We may discontinue or change the Services or their availability to you at any time. This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone. No third party is a beneficiary of this Agreement. You agree that this Agreement, as well as any and all claims arising from this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to any conflict or choice of law principles. The sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of this Agreement will be an appropriate federal or state court located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.