The Holiday season will be here quicker then you think. With a changing business environment, coupled with a lot of uncertainty, consumers are looking for a seamless buying experience online. Holiday shipping strategies are key.
Here are a few things to consider for your holiday shipping strategy:
1. Multiple communication touchpoints with customers is a must
2. Build in extra time to ensure you meet customer expectations
3. Understand the courier’s Holiday schedules and limitations during peak season
4. Learn about any Holiday surcharges that some couriers may impose
5. Provide order visibility to your customers online and through automated notifications
6. Understand customer pain points around the Holiday buying process
7. Ensure promotional initiatives are in line with supply chain limitations to make sure customers are not disappointed
8. Consider temporary resource enhancements to deal with the seasonal peaks and ensure customer satisfaction
9. Communicate the last day to ship before specific Holiday dates
If you have not done so already, try www.ShipGooder.com today. We provide rates for multiple couriers in one place with substantial discounts on domestic and international shipments. Perfect for your holiday shipping strategy.
#shipping #holiday2020 #Christmas2020 #smallbusiness #ecommerce #SMB